Saturday, November 18, 2023

Sunday, November 19, 2023, 33rd Sunday in Ordinary Time (Year A)

Hello.


Our choir sings this coming Sunday, November 19, 2023.  We will meet at 9:15 a.m. Sunday morning to get organized for the practice and then begin rehearsal at 9:30 a.m., and end no later than 10:30 a.m.

The Rosary will begin after the practice ends at 10:30 a.m..  When it's finished, there will be a period of silence, or instrumental music, before Mass begins.

The music selections are found below.

CBW - Catholic Book of Worship III
GP - Glory and Praise III

Mass Parts - Please see the 2021 Mass Setting (10 page PDF file) available online. For individual pages of the PDF, or audio files of the Mass parts, please select this link which will open up a page of links to individual pages in the Mass setting, and an audio file of the corresponding keyboard accompaniment. 

Entrance: GP 471 Gather Us In - YouTube link

Kyrie: link to PDF, audio
Gloria: link to PDF, audio

Psalm: Psalm 128 - link to PDF, audio accompaniment

Response: Blessed is everyone who fears the Lord.

Gospel Acclamation: Gospel Acclamation - link to PDF, audio

Abide in me as I in you, says the Lord;
my branches bear much fruit.

Preparation of the Gifts: GP 677 Make Our Lives A Prayer of Peace - YouTube link

Holy Holy: link to PDF, audio

Memorial Acclamation: C - Save us, Savior of the world, ... link to PDF, audio


Lamb of God: link to PDF, audio
Our Father:  link to PDF, audio

Communion:  GP504 Taste and See (Kendzia) - YouTube link 
                         
Recessional:  GP 358 Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty! with added chorus 
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send and who will go for us?"
I said, "Here am I; send me. Here am I, send me."


















No comments:

Post a Comment