Saturday, March 16, 2013

Sunday March 17th - 5th Sunday in Lent


This blog would be much more useful if I posted information well in advance of the Mass and practises!

We'll be playing at Mass tomorrow, Sunday, March 17, 2013, at 11:00 a.m..  We'll be meeting at approximately 9:45 a.m. to get organized, and start practising at 10:00 a.m.

Here's the songs I've chosen for the 5th Sunday in Lent.

(Note:  All hymns are from CBW III except as noted)

Entrance:  #583 As We Gather At Your Table

Kyrie:  Matt Maher Kyrie
Gloria: (No Gloria during Lent)

Psalm:  125(126) - Bill's (posted here)

Gospel Acclamation:  Bill's Lenten Gospel Acclamation

Return to me with all your heart, says the Lord,
I am gracious and merciful.

Preparation of the Gifts:  Glory & Praise #224 Only This I Want

Holy Holy:  Bill's
Memorial Acclamation C - Bill's
Amen:  Bill's
Lamb of God:  Bill's

Communion:
#608 I Will Sweep Away Your Transgressions
You Are My King (CCLI Song # 2456623)


Recessional:  #480 Amazing Grace (see attached harmonization)


Print Page

No comments:

Post a Comment