Thursday, May 22, 2014

May 25th, 2014 - 6th Sunday of Easter

We'll be singing this Sunday (May 25th) at the 11:00 Mass, meeting at the usual time (~9:45 a.m.) for practice before Mass.  We've exchanged this Sunday with the traditional choir who will do the Mass on June 1st.

Here are the songs for the Sixth Sunday of Easter that I've chosen:

Entrance:  CBW #576 You Are The Voice

Kyrie:  Matt Maher's
Gloria:  Bill's Gloria

Psalm:  Psalm 65/66 (music in progress)

Gospel Acclamation:

All who love me will keep my word,
and my Father will love them, and we will come to them.

Preparation of the Gifts:  G&P #30 Isaiah 49 (I Will Never Forget You)

Holy Holy:  Bill's
Memorial Acclamation:  Bill's
Amen:  Bill's
Lamb of God:  Bill's

Communion:   Remembrance (The Communion Song) (Matt Maher CCLI Song #5484616)
We Fall Down (Chris Tomlin CCLI Song #2437367)

Recessional:  CBW #437 Crown Him With Many Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment