Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Sunday December 20, 2015, 4th Sunday In Advent

Hello:

We will meet for practise on Sunday at the usual time around 9:45 a.m. to set up for Mass and then practise.

Here's the suggested music for Sunday December 20, 2015.

Entrance:  CBW #303 Awake! Awake, and Greet the New Morn

Kyrie:  spoken
Gloria: spoken

Psalm:  Psalm 80 - Restore Us O God (accompaniment m4a file)

Refrain:  Restore us, O God; let your face shine, that we might be saved.

Gospel Acclamation:  Bill's Alleluia

Here am I, the servant of the Lord:
let it be done to me according to your word.

Preparation of the Gifts:  CBW #301 Advent Antiphon

Holy Holy:  Bill's
Memorial Acclamation A - Bill's
Amen:  Bill's
Lamb of God:  Bill's

Communion:

Psalm #39 - Here I am O Lord
Refrain:  Here I am O Lord, I've come to do your will.

Magnificat (based on Luke 1:46-55) (descant)
My soul rejoices, my soul rejoices, my soul rejoices in my God.

Recessional:

CBW #310 O Come Divine Messiah

No comments:

Post a Comment